This service involves taking over all the duties associated with running the client’s quality department.
Under terms ofsuch cooperation, the company will:
- prepare and supervise documentation of the following systems: GMP, GHP, HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, BRC, IFS
- offer full consulting in food technology, control and analyses, systems of food quality and safety management
- conduct regular internal audits
- conduct regular training for the management and personnel
- keep track of changes in the law and provide advice on them
- develop and supervise waste management
- monitor product labelling in regard to its correctness
- handle complaints management, supervise complaint procedures
- represent the client in external audits, such as certifying audits, inspection audits carried out by customers, etc.
- represent the client in inspections and in contacts with official food inspection bodies as well with those which supervise waste management
Documentation is maintained in an electronic form; the offer covers the “e-Documents” provided by QEX (qex24.com).